Shipping & Returns Policy
Prior to returning any order, please contact us for detailed instructions:
Email: [email protected]
We want to ensure you are happy with your purchases. That's why we go to great lengths to assure you get the exact merchandise you have ordered, delivered on time. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will be happy to accept returns within 10 days under the following guidelines.
- Returned merchandise must be in unused condition and in its original packaging.
- BPCSHOBBIES DOES NOT Accept the return of any Lithium Ion (LiIon), Lithium Polymer (LiPo) or Sealed Lead Acid (Pb) batteries.
- The mounting of engines and accessories, running fuel through engines, cutting or pushing out the balsa sheets in kits, installing software and other similar actions constitutes used merchandise.
- Radios must be returned with unmounted servos and switch harness.
- When packing your order for return, please be sure all the original packing material and instruction papers and/or manuals are included.
- We will be unable to process your return if parts are missing, or if items are not packed properly to avoid damage to products and their boxes and/or packages.
- ARF kits are specially packaged to insure safe shipping of all contents. In order to receive credit for a returned ARF, the contents must be returned in the original plastic covers and arranged in a manner that will not damage the contents or packaging.
- Please contact us for a return authorization. Freight charges will not be refunded. The customer is responsible for insured shipping back to us.
- Returns sent COD will not be accepted.
- BPCS Hobbies reserves the right to charge a 15% restocking fee on any merchandise returned for credit.
- Certain manufactures handle defective items and will not allow a return to BPCS Hobbies. You will be notified when you contact us if this applies to the item you have.
- All international returns must be authorized in advance. Please email [email protected] for specific instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in the non-acceptance of your return.
- The cost of shipping to return a product is the responsibility of the customer. BPCS Hobbies does not pay international return shipping costs.
- Return shipments are the legal responsibility of the customer, and all compliance issues with your selected shipper must be met. BPCS Hobbies is not responsible for any non-compliance with shipping regulations where we are not the shipper of record.
- Original shipping parcel protection amounts may be withheld from the return credit at the discretion of BPCS Hobbies.
- Unauthorized returns will be liquidated and no credit issued.
Returns Shipping Compliance Policy
The following Products may not be authorized to be shipped for returns. Please note this list is not all-inclusive, for full details please contact BPCS Hobbies:
- Paints, thinners, certain glues or cements, aerosols or compressed gas canisters, Sealed Lead Acid batteries, rockets, kits containing rockets with or without igniters, igniters, hobby fuel (both quart or gallon).
- Lithium Ion (Polymer) batteries.
- Used Trains or Train cars (Used Collection Items).
If BPCS Hobbies incurs additional shipping fees as a result of refused or returned shipments, we reserve the right to deduct those amounts from the final return credit.
Exterior Shipping Carton Damage
If a package has been damaged in shipping and it is apparent when the package arrives at your door, please REFUSE the delivery. If you have already accepted a package, and then discover that it has been damaged, call us immediately. We'll take it from there. Be sure to save all paperwork and packing material with the damaged goods. The carrier may wish to inspect it before processing the claim. Please do not return damaged-in-shipment merchandise yourself. It could jeopardize your claim and keep you from receiving credit for the return.
If you receive defective merchandise, please call us for return instructions. In most cases, we will accept returns and make adjustments; however, some manufacturers prefer handling defects directly. Defects found after the product is in use usually fall under manufacturer's warranty. We will be happy to help you determine which procedure is appropriate for you.
If you feel a box has been lost in transit, please call with the order or invoice number and a list of the missing items. A tracer will be initiated. A claim also will be initiated if the carrier does not show delivery within 10 days of the scheduled delivery date. Credit will be issued for the missing merchandise when we obtain the claim number from the carrier.
Should you receive merchandise that is missing a part, please contact us. We will ensure that you are sent the part as appropriate. In accordance with a manufacturer’s request, we may direct the information or your call directly to the manufacturer.