Kyosho 34111 INFERNO MP9e Evo V2 Readyset
|Delivery time:||10 to 14 days|
Advanced racing buggy packed with the latest design features is ready for action almost straight out of the box
The Inferno MP9e competes at the highest level in major 1/8 scale electric buggy races around the world. To keep pace with the ever-changing race scene, continuous evolution ensures the MP9e Evo incorporates the latest racing technology. Based on the competition-level MP9e Evo, this “MP9e Evo. V2” Readyset package represents excellent performance value. While maintaining the exceptional flat maneuverability and aerial control of the previous model, the new chassis layout of the MP9e incorporates improved balance for even greater control. The aero body has been designed specially for this electric racing buggy to deliver critical elements such as steering, traction and rough track stability. At the heart of the MP9e is the new KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE brushless motor and ESC. This factory-finished Readyset package contains nearly everything needed to hit the track; all you need to add is a charged battery to the chassis and batteries for the transmitter! Experience off-road racing with the one machine that will never let you down, the MP9e!
- Rib reinforced long front suspension arms from the Inferno TKI4 realize superior steering response. Front hub carriers with wider 17.5° caster angle also contribute to improved running stability.
- In addition to lower center of gravity from the lower position of the battery, the belt fastening doesn’t affect the chassis flex that contributes to roll and pitch.
- Fully assembled chassis with completed body in a Readyset includes everything except battery for the chassis, battery charger and batteries for the transmitter.
- Equipped with KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE brushless motor and ESC for dynamic power and performance.
- High torque KS5031-09MW waterproof steering servo included.
- Equipped with stabilizers that reduces roll during cornering and contributes to improved steering response.
- Allows precise setting adjustment of wheelbase, tread, toe angle, camber angle, caster angle and roll center etc.
- *Dust guards equipped on rear suspension arms to minimize interference with the drive system.
- Full ball bearing specifications.
- Compatible with most optional parts for the Inferno MP9.