Kyosho Kyosho Inferno NEO 3.0 VE T1 Green 1:8 scale 4WD 34108T1
|Availability:||Out of stock|
|Delivery time:||10 to 14 days|
Power and acceleration tests the bounds of common sense in a buggy that also features nimble control !
Factory assembled Inferno NEO 3.0 VE Readyset delivers blistering acceleration of 0-50m in 3.5 seconds, now updated with minor changes. With its formidable reputation built on the racing scene around the world, the VE uses the flagship model as a base to add a new brushless motor & ESC. The Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter delivers vastly improved control and features precision setting adjustments with throttle end point adjust, dual rate adjust, plus a high-torque and high-speed steering servo. In addition, the powerful KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE brushless motor and ESC combines with big bore oil shocks and KC Cross tires to deliver superior performance on any surface. The Inferno NEO 3.0 VE allows anyone to test the bounds of common sense with powerful brushless motor acceleration.
- Pre-assembled chassis and body in a Readyset package can be ready for action the day you buy it.
- Full-time 4WD with low CG 3-diff shaft drive.
- Big Bore oil shocks & 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension.
- Full bearing specifications with 18 ball bearings on the drive system.
- Features thick suspension arms with high torsional rigidity.
- Wide variety of optional parts are available to upgrade the chassis.
- Equipped with 1.0 module metal main gear, designed for hard running.
- Features high precision, efficiency and strength machined bevel gears on front/rear gear diff ring & pinion.
- Installed with high efficiency and high strength machined metal gears on center diff. Realizes stable performance even under severe driving conditions.
Universal shafts installed on front provides drive efficiency and reliability. Big bore resin shocks provide ample dampening and dial adjust ride height for precise adjustment.
KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE TORX8 2000Kv brushless motor delivers powerful acceleration and BRAINZ8 ESC with cooling fan features an internal 10-item programming system that allows precision adjustments such as brake, timing advance, cutoff voltage and heat protection.
Equipped with KC Cross Tires that are designed with a moto inspired block pattern that deliver exceptional performance on any surface.
Turnbuckle upper arms and steering tie rod can be adjusted to optimize alignment setting to running conditions. Industry standard 17mm wheel hexes allow for optional tire and wheel use.
| Readyset Contents
*Factory assembled chassis complete with control linkages
*Finished body complete with printed color scheme
*2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter
*1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0mm L shaped hex wrenches
*17mm wheel wrench
- 4 x AA alkaline batteries for transmitter
- Running battery for chassis
- Charger for battery
- Phillips screwdriver (large, small)
Tread (F/R) 258mm/261mm
Tire (F/R) 115×44mm/115×44mm
Gear Ratio 12.7:1
Weight 3,550g (approx.)