Common Sense RC Lipo Safe Bags
|Availability:||Out of stock|
|Delivery time:||10 to 14 days|
Our original Lipo Safe (9" x 12") is the right size to fit everything from small 3.7V Lipo batteries up to even large 29.6V (8S) Lipos.
All of our Lipo Safe bags are made from durable fire-resistant materials to help protect you and your belongings in the event of a Lipo battery fire. With a secure heavy-duty velcro closure and vents to reduce pressure, Lipo Safe bags are designed to help contain the heat and flames that can result when a Lipo combusts during charging or while in storage.
While Lipo Safe bags can help provide some much-needed protection, it is still crucial to follow the proper precautions for Lipo battery charging at all times.
- Ensure that charger rate is properly set and polarity is correct.
- Attach charging leads to battery.
- Place battery in Lipo Safe towards the bottom.
- Place Lipo Safe on non-flammable surface.
- Route charge leads through vent at the top seam of the Lipo Safe.
- Close and secure the velcro on the Lipo Safe top flap.
- Charge battery using proper charging practices.